Acceptable Use Policy
Last Updated : May 24, 2018
This Acceptable Use Policy outlines unacceptable use of the Platform.
Jobsoid may make reasonable modifications to this Policy from time to time by posting a new version of this document on the Jobsoid website. By continuing to access or use the Platform you agree to be bound by such modifications.
1. Disruption of the Service
You shall use the Platform only for recruitment processes as contemplated by this Agreement and shall not:
- tamper with the security of Jobsoid or with other Users’ accounts, or
- access data on Jobsoid not intended for User, or
- log into a server or account on Jobsoid that the User is not authorized to access,
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of or to breach the security or authentication measures of Jobsoid, without proper authorization;
- render any part of the Platform unusable;
- lease, distribute, license, sell or otherwise commercially exploit the Platform or make the Platform available to a third party other than as contemplated in this Agreement;
- use the Platform for time sharing or service bureau purposes or otherwise for the benefit of a third party; or
- provide to third parties any evaluation or Free Trial version of our Services without our prior written consent.
- access or search the Service by any means other than Jobsoid’s publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”);
- attempt to disrupt or overwhelm our infrastructure by intentionally imposing unreasonable requests or burdens on our resources (e.g. using “bots” or other automated systems to send requests to our servers at a rate beyond what could be sent by a human user during the same period of time)
- interfere with or disrupt the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Service, or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Service.
2. Misuse of the Service:
You may not utilize the Platform to carry out, promote or support:
- any unlawful or fraudulent activities;
- the impersonation of another person or entity or the misrepresentation of an affiliation with a person or entity in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others;
- activities that are defamatory, libelous or threatening, constitute hate speech, harassment, or stalking;
- the publishing or posting other people’s private or personally identifiable information, such as credit card numbers, street address or Social Security/National Identity numbers, without their express authorization and permission;
- the sending unsolicited communications, promotions advertisements, or spam;
- the publishing of or linking to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer; or
- promotion or advertisement of products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization.
3. Content Standards within the Service:
The Platform may only be used for the purposes of recruiting individuals for real jobs in real organizations. You shall not use the Services to advertise fake employment; collect resumes and applicant data for any purpose other than hiring for actual job openings; promote products and services, self-employment, work-from-home opportunities, or commissions-only positions; nor for any other use inconsistent with any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted recruiting practices or guidelines. You understand that access to Your account may be restricted should You be found to be in violation of this policy.
You shall be responsible for the content of all communications sent through your Jobsoid account and shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations in use of the Services. You agree not to use the Services to communicate any message or material or post any content on the Platform that:
- Is libellous, harmful to minors, obscene or constitutes pornography;
- infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party or is otherwise unlawful; or
- would otherwise give rise to civil liability, or that constitutes or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense under any applicable law or regulation.
- violates of any applicable law, any third party’s intellectual property rights, or anyone’s right of privacy or publicity;
- is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, pornographic (including child pornography, which, upon becoming aware of, we will remove and report to law enforcement, including the National Center for Missing and Exploited children), defamatory, libelous or threatening, constitutes hate speech, harassment, or stalking;
- contains viruses, bots, worms, or similar harmful materials; or
- contains any information that you do not have a right to make available under law or any contractual or fiduciary duty.
You shall not upload commercial advertisements or any other materials that do not fall within the definition of Your Data or transmit unsolicited information, materials or data (including, without limitation, “spam” messages), You shall not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature or that attempts to automatically gather information from the screen (screen scraping). User shall not use automated systems (“bots”) to upload multiple streams of data, such as for multiple Candidates.
4. Violations of this Acceptable Use Policy
In the event a You materially breach foregoing terms, Jobsoid will endeavour to provide You with the opportunity to remove or disable access to the offending material or content. We reserve the right to immediately remove, in its sole discretion, any content which is unlawful or offensive without prior notice to You. In addition to any other rights and remedies under the Agreement and law, we reserve the right to immediately suspend access to Jobsoid if such breach, in its opinion, is an imminent threat to Jobsoid, other User accounts, or constitutes abusive or threatening behaviour.
In addition to any other remedies that may be available to us, Jobsoid reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your account or your access to the Service upon notice and without liability for Platform should you fail to abide by this Acceptable Use Policy. If you are a user of the Service under your employer or organization’s account, Jobsoid reserves the right to notify your employer or organization of any violations of this Acceptable Use Policy.