Hiring the right candidates for your job roles goes a long way in contributing to your company’s success. To recruit the best talent, you ought to review these applications and evaluate your candidate for their job knowledge and skills. Furthermore, you ought to understand whether the candidate would be a good culture fit.
The best way to evaluate your candidates would be to screen them on a video questionnaire rather than textual ones. It would be beneficial as it would help you observe your candidate’s body language and confidence in addition to their knowledge about your role.
Jobsoid offers you the flexibility to create video questionnaires for your candidates. Like textual questionnaires, video questionnaires also work to capture your candidates’ responses but in a video format. Candidates can capture their responses to your questions at the comfort of their homes and submit their answers.
Let us now understand how to create video questionnaires for candidates using Jobsoid.
How to create video questionnaires for candidates using Jobsoid?
You can create video questionnaires for your candidates seamlessly in a few steps. All you need to do is create a video questionnaire and share it with your candidates over email.
The candidates will have to download the Jobsoid Video App to record their responses to your screening questions. They can then submit their answers by uploading them to the app in just one click. You can view their responses as a playlist on their respective profiles.
This help article is a step-by-step guide to creating a video questionnaire in Jobsoid – Creating video questionnaires in Jobsoid
What are the advantages of using video questionnaires?
The advantages of using video questionnaires are many. Here are some of the benefits of using video questionnaires.
- Video questionnaires facilitate and speeds up your candidate screening process.
- You and your team do not have to go through rigorous phone screens or preliminary onsite interviews anymore. Thus, no interview scheduling pains.
- You can screen a great number of candidates in a considerably lesser amount of time.
- Video interviews help you know your candidates better and understand their skills and knowledge regarding the job role. Thus, it helps in quicker candidate shortlisting.
- It also facilitates better candidate comparison as you no longer have to make notes about candidates manually on paper.
Get started with video questionnaires
Sign up for your free Jobsoid account and try out how Jobsoid Video Interviews can simplify your recruitment process. Hire better, faster with Jobsoid!