In this article, we will tell you how to post a job on Indeed.
Finding the right talent for your company amidst thousands of candidates is difficult, especially if you employ traditional recruitment methods.
Hence, it is advisable to use recruitment software that takes care of your recruitment process’s nitty-gritty. This recruitment software will, in turn, help you in making a good hire. Job advertising plays a significant role in attracting the right talent for your jobs.
Founded in the year 2004, Indeed offers tools for job posting, employer branding, and more. It is one of the best employment search engines in recent times. It has become a go-to platform for job seekers as well as HR professionals and recruiters.
With Indeed, you can post your jobs to attract the right talent as well as garner reviews about your company. Being a hub of active job seekers and passive candidates Indeed is one of the best platforms to find the desired talent. Indeed currently is the world’s #1 job site (according to comScore, Total Visits, March 2018).
Indeed is available in over 28 languages across 60 countries approximately. To leverage this fantastic platform for finding the best candidates, you ought to know how to post a job on Indeed.
The traditional method to post a job on Indeed
Here is how you can post your job on Indeed by visiting their site – www.indeed.com
- Create an employer account on Indeed and set it up.
- Click on ‘Post a job’ button to create a new job. Enter the required details such as the job title, job description, location of the job, job type, etc.
- Once you enter all the required information, you can add some screening questions to your job.
- You can then publish your job on Indeed. If you wish to increase your job listings’ visibility, you can sponsor the same on Indeed.
The modern method to post a job on Indeed for free
Jobsoid is an all-in-one recruitment software that allows you to publish your jobs on Indeed in just a few clicks.
You can post your jobs on Indeed without any hassles by signing up for a free account on Jobsoid. As Jobsoid is integrated with Indeed, you can post your job advertisements in an instant.
All you need to do is create a job in Jobsoid and publish it. Your job will be automatically published on Indeed Free Listings. You do not have to log in to your Indeed account externally to post your job openings.
Furthermore, you can also sponsor your jobs on Indeed for better reach and visibility. Jobsoid has partnered with Indeed to provide you with some amazing offers with Indeed Sponsored Listings. You can avail of any of these affordable plans to reach the desired audience faster and hire the best talent.
Indeed Job Posting Requirements
- Job Titles should be clear, concise, and descriptive. It should match the role you are hiring.
- Write clear and engaging job descriptions. You can use these free job descriptions written by HR Experts directly from the Jobsoid app.
- Provide all the details about the job, including the job type and the salary.
- Specify the job type – full-time, part-time, remote, or contract clearly.
- Ensure that you have a working email address so that you are available for communication in the case need arises.
Please note that every job you post via Jobsoid undergoes manual verification by our Job Approval Team. Once your job meets all the job posting requirements, it will be ready to be posted on Indeed. We shall notify you in case your job position gets disapproved. We will also suggest some changes that you can make in your job opening and republish it.
Benefits of posting jobs on Indeed
Here are some of the benefits of posting your jobs on Indeed.
- Allows you to post your jobs for free.
- Helps you reach out to a vast talent pool that includes active as well as passive candidates.
- Offers you a platform to showcase your employer brand using your company’s Indeed page.
- Enables you to double up your marketing efforts by sponsoring your jobs on Indeed Sponsored Listing.
- Helps you in hiring quality candidates.
Frequently Asked Questions about posting jobs on Indeed.
How can I post a job on Indeed via Jobsoid?
You can publish a job opening on your Jobsoid account. It will be directly posted on Indeed as Jobsoid is integrated with Indeed. You can refer to this helpful article to know how to post a job on Jobsoid
I don’t have an Indeed account. Can I post my jobs on Indeed?
Yes, you indeed can. If you do not have an account, Indeed will automatically create an employer account for you. You will receive an email about the same from Indeed.
Will Indeed charge me for posting a job?
No, you can post your job on Indeed for free. Sign up for a Free Job Posting Account on Jobsoid to post your jobs on Indeed in a jiffy.
What is a sponsored job?
Sponsored job is basically paying for advertising your jobs so that it does not get lost in the organic search results. Sponsoring a job ensures that your jobs stay on top of the Indeed Job Search Results page.
Is it mandatory to sponsor every job on Indeed?
No, it is not mandatory to sponsor every job on Indeed. You can sponsor your jobs only if you wish to increase their visibility. You can sponsor jobs that are hard to fill or evergreen roles.
How long does it take for my job to show up in Indeed Job Search Results?
Every job that you publish via Jobsoid undergoes manual verification by our team. This is to ensure that your jobs meet all the job posting requirements set by Indeed. Once our team approves your job, it will be published on Indeed within 48 hours.
How to delete a job on Indeed?
Unpublishing your job on Jobsoid will automatically unpublish it from Indeed. However, this could take some time.
|Ready to post your job on Indeed? Sign up for a Free Account today!|