In this blog –
- What is ZipRecruiter?
- How to post a job on ZipRecruiter?
- How to post a job on ZipRecruiter in just one click?
- What are the advantages of posting your job on ZipRecruiter?
- FAQs regarding ZipRecruiter job posting
What is ZipRecruiter?
ZipRecruiter is one of the leading employment marketplaces that help employers find their next best hire. It also helps professionals in finding their next great opportunity.
Founded in the year 2010, ZipRecruiter has become the #1 Job Search App on iOS and Android Category. Many companies, big and small, are using this innovative platform for job advertising. With their AI-driven smart matching technology, you can connect with millions of job seekers to find and hire the best talent for your job roles.
How to post a job on ZipRecruiter?
In order to post your job on ZipRecruiter, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to ziprecruiter.com
- Click on Post a Job button
- Set up your company profile by answering a few questions
- Enter your credit card information and create your employer account
- Now, create your job by entering job details
- Click on Post My Job Now button
How to post a job on ZipRecruiter in just one click?
Here is a quick and easy way of posting your jobs on ZipRecruiter. You can post them via Jobsoid.
Jobsoid is integrated with ZipRecruiter for job postings. You can post your jobs in just a few clicks. All you need to do is create a job in Jobsoid and it will be automatically posted on ZipRecruiter.
To learn how to post a job in Jobsoid, read this article – How to post a job opening
What are the advantages of posting your job on ZipRecruiter?
Here are some of the advantages of posting your job on ZipRecruiter.
- ZipRecruiter is itself connected with over 100+ top job sites. This means that your jobs will be distributed to a network of about 100+ job boards thus increasing its reach drastically.
- It has a vast database of candidate profiles; each of which is optimized for education, experience, and the right skills. You can find qualified, talented professionals for your job roles on ZipRecruiter.
- You can also invite your candidates to send in their job applications for your job openings.
- ZipRecruiter offers you a smarter way of hiring which is screening questions and mobile recruiting.
FAQs regarding ZipRecruiter job posting
Which are the sites that ZipRecruiter is connected to?
ZipRecruiter is connected to over 100+ job posting sites like Lensa, Better Jobs, Live Career, Job Golem, Sercanto, JobHero, Juju, Flexjobs, resume.com, CareerIgniter, CareerVitals, and many more.
How much does ZipRecruiter cost?
ZipRecruiter’s Pricing Plans start from as low as $249 per month. You can also customize your plan pricing according to your hiring requirements.
Does ZipRecruiter offer a free trial?
Yes, it does. ZipRecruiter offers a free four day trial for employers.
Does ZipRecruiter offer sponsored listings?
Yes, ZipRecruiter offers you ZipRecruiter TrafficBoost for sponsored listings. You can promote your job openings for better visibility.
Can I post a job on Jobsoid for free?
Yes, Jobsoid does offer a lifetime free recruiting account to all users. Sign up for a Free Account.
How do I write a job description for my job?
Jobsoid has a rich library of over 500 job descriptions belonging to various industries. HR experts from various industries have written these job descriptions.
Can I delete the job I posted on ZipRecruiter via Jobsoid?
Yes, you can delete your job opening. It usually takes up to 48 hours for the job opening to be deleted. Even if the job may appear on ZipRecruiter, it might not be active, accepting applications.
Boost your recruiting efforts by including job advertising on ZipRecruiter in your hiring strategy. Post your job on ZipRecruiter and hire the best talent for your jobs.