We urge you to read this Policy thoroughly. By accessing our website/mobile app and using Our Service, you will have represented your agreement to this policy and bound by its terms. This policy does not apply to third-party websites, products, or services even if they link to our Services, and You should consider the privacy practices of those third-parties carefully.
Scope of the Policy
Our privacy and security practices in connection with the access and use of Our Services are governed by the Terms of Service. The Terms of Service is a binding contract between the User (sole proprietor or legal entity which has subscribed to our Services) and us.
We collect and process information under the directions of our Users and have no direct rapport with individuals whose Personal Information we processes in connection with our subscriber’s use of Our Services. All candidates who interact with our Users through Our Service are directed to solicit their requests regarding their Personal Information (to amend, rectify, erase, and so forth,) to our Users. We are not responsible, and our Users are wholly and solely responsible for their policies and compliances with all the applicable laws and regulations, and other duties relating to the collection and retaining Personal Information from individuals (known as data subjects) in connection with the use of Our Services.
We employ third parties to perform certain tasks to facilitate Our Service and to assist us in analyzing its usage. We may transfer certain Personal Information to these third parties, but this transfer will be subject to your explicit consent and the Terms of Service. These third parties have access to your Personal Information albeit only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are contractually and otherwise obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
What information we collect
Any personal information voluntarily entered by a user
We collect the Personal Information that you enter into our system voluntarily. We Process this Information and create your identity at Jobsoid and also to facilitate your use of Our Service. We collect this information to provide Our Service which includes creating your Account, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing your purchase orders, and improving Our Services.
The information you give when you sign up for a Free Account includes your name, company name, contact number and email. This Personal Information is used to allow you to create your Account and utilize the Service.
We do not ask you to submit your credit card information for a Free Account. In case you opt to subscribe to our Paid Service Account, we require your credit card information to process your payments but we neither transmit nor save the information on our servers. We use a third-party intermediary for processing the payments, Stripe.com, which is PCI DSS compliant. Stripe has been audited by an independent PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and is certified as a PCI Level 1 Service Provider. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. If You are located in the EEA or Switzerland, Stripe complies with applicable laws to provide an adequate level of data protection for the transfer of Personal Information and is certified under the EU-U.S. and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
We do not collect any sensitive personal information such as racial/ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union affiliation, genetic, biometric data, health data or data concerning sexual orientation from our Users. Any candidate who discloses such information to our User, with whom he directly interacts with should do so at his own will and on careful reading of the User’s privacy policies.
You may also enter some personal information on our Contact Us form, which we use to contact you and sign you up for providing information about upcoming developments at Jobsoid. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link or by following the instructions provided in our emails or by contacting us at email@example.com.
You may enter other information on our website such as comments on our blog which information is publicly visible and accessible. In case you wish to remove this information, you may contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose to post information through our Service or engage in email, regular mail, telephone or other contact with us, we may retain information disclosed thereby as well.
Information that our system collects
Logs and Analytics
We accumulate information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website or use Our Service (known as ‘Log Data’). This Log Data includes information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, internet service provider, URLs of referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, the information you search for, locale and language preferences, identification numbers associated with your devices, your mobile carrier, and system configuration information, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We use third-party service providers of analytics service such as Google Analytics, Woopra, Azure Mobile etc., that collect, monitor and analyze anonymous Log Data to assist us to increase Our Service’s functionality and market.
Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
to ensure that You have the best possible experience while using Our Service. These technologies may provide us with personal information, information about devices and networks you utilize to access our Websites, and other information regarding your interactions with our Websites.
As a user, you have an option to restrict the placement of cookies on your browser or remove them from your browser by changing your browser settings. Google, Facebook, and AdRoll provide an opt-out option for their visitors on their respective websites. The Help feature on most standard browsers offers information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie.
Kindly note that in case you opt to decline cookies and flush out the cookies from your computer, it will reduce the functionality of Our Service.
- Logs and Analytics
Information collected from other sources
In order to provide a hassle-free experience to Our Users, We give them an option to integrate with third parties such as service providers of social media or authentication services. When Our User opts for this service, he allows access to us of his information including personal information which is entrusted such third parties. Using these features will authenticate your identity, provide you with the option to share specific personal information with us, and pre-populate our sign up form.
Authorisation procedures of the third party social media or authentication service determine the extent of access to your information. Users are encouraged to examine their privacy settings to change any information sent to us through these third parties.
How we use / process information that we collect
- Providing, operating, maintaining, improving, and promoting Our Service;
- Enabling access and use of Our Services;
- Processing and completion of transactions, and sending related information, including intimations of purchase and invoices;
- Sending transactional messages, including responses to your comments, questions, and requests; providing customer service and support; and sending technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Sending promotional communications, such as providing information about our products and services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events; and providing other news or information about our partners and us.
- Monitoring and analyzing usage, and activities in connection with the Websites and Services and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- Investigating and preventing fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities;
- Personalizing the Websites and Services,
- To contact you about changes to our site and Service, new Service, features or products we offer, or other information we think you might find valuable, as well as to provide or enhance features of our Site and Service.
- For any other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
Legal Basis for Processing the information (In compliance with GDPR)
We process personal information only in the specific context in which we collect it. We usually collect information when we have your consent or to perform a contract with the Users or in furtherance of a legal obligation.
You have a right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, declining consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
If you need further clarification concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your Personal Information, you may contact us at the addresses given further below.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. Therefore, we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures of commercially acceptable security standards to ensure protection from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure of any information we store.
Disclosure & Sharing of Information
Compliance With Laws
We are bound to disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or compelled by any legal process. We will disclose your Personal Information if we believe that the disclosure is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of Our Service.
Disclosure to third parties
We use third-party service providers for backup, storage, payment processing and other services. We share data which may include user’s Personal Information with such third parties so that they can access and process the information for providing these services to us. These third parties are contractually and otherwise legally bound not to disclose or use your Personal Information for a purpose other than in connection with providing the service to us.
How long we retain your Personal Information
We retain your personal information for as long as is needed to fulfill the objects outlined in this Policy unless a more extended retention period is mandatory or permitted by laws. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
For personal information that we process on behalf of our Users, we will retain such personal information by the terms of our agreement with them, subject to applicable law.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to the United States and process it there.
- Visitors, Users and Candidates have a right to request information about your Personal Information, that we hold we hold or process on behalf of a third party and we will provide it to you.
- Users have a right to request change/rectification of any Personal Information entrusted to us as Account Information or complete any incomplete Personal Information.
- Users also have a right to have your personal information maintained by us removed from our systems or returned to you. Provided that, notwithstanding such request, this data may be retained for as long as you maintain an account for our Services, or as needed to provide you with our Services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Visitors and Users may direct any of the above requests to email@example.com, and we will handle such requests to access, change, or remove your information within thirty days. We will retain personal information that we store and process on behalf of our Users for as long as needed to provide the Services to our Users. We will retain and use this Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Candidates directly interact with our Users and should direct their requests to access, change, remove or correct your Personal Information that we process/store on behalf of the User, through the concerned User. Upon receipt of the request from the User, we will respond to their request within thirty days.
Additional rights for EEA territories
- The right of erasure: You may have a broader right to erasure of personal information that we hold about you in certain circumstances. Such circumstances may include, for example, if the data is no longer necessary in connection to the purposes for which it was initially collected. However, we need to add that that we may need to retain certain information to keep records, to complete transactions or to comply with our legal obligations.
- The right to restrict processing: In certain circumstances, you may have the right to request that we should restricts processing of your personal information such as, where you contest the accuracy of your Personal Information, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of such Personal Information. You also have a right to be informed when such restriction is lifted.
- The right to data portability: You may have the right to be provided with your personal information in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format and to request that we transfer the personal information to another data controller without hindrance. You also have a right to request that your Personal Information be directly transferred to another controller where it is technically feasible.
- The right to object to processing: You may have the right to request that we should stop processing your personal information and to stop sending you marketing communications.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. Kindly contact your local data protection authority.
Personal Information of Children
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a child under the age of 13, do not submit any Personal Information to us. If you are a parent or guardian, we encourage you to instruct your children not to disclose any Personal Information without your consent. In case you have any reason to believe that a child has provided us his/her Personal Information, please bring it to our notice by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will take immediate steps to remove that information from our servers.
Jobsoid as a data processor
We may collect, use and disclose certain Personal Information about candidates when acting as the User’s service provider. Our Users are responsible for making sure that their candidate’s privacy rights are respected, including ensuring appropriate disclosures about third party data collection and use. To the extent that we are acting as a User’s data processor, we will process all Personal Information in accordance with the terms of our agreement with the User and the User’s lawful instructions.
Links To Other Sites
Changes to the Policy
Attn: Privacy Officer
400 E. Pratt Street, Suite 800,
Baltimore MD, 21202,