In this article, we will tell you how to post a job on Jooble.
- What is Jooble?
- How does Jooble work?
- What are the advantages of using Jooble?
- How to post a job on Jooble?
- Frequently Asked Questions
What is Jooble?
Jooble is the 2nd largest among the job sites in the world. It is a job aggregator that captures and displays thousands of job ads from various other job boards, recruiter pages, as well as newspapers. Founded in the year 2006, this job site is currently operational in around 71 countries. It is available in 24 languages across the world.
Jooble receives approximately 270,000 visits on a monthly basis. Their primary motto is to help candidates find their dream job and help employers to find their dream team.
How does Jooble work?
As you know Jooble is a job aggregator that sources active job openings from a multitude of sources, it is also the second-largest job search engine in the world after Indeed.
Jooble operates in the same way as the search engines do. When a user performs a search, all active job openings related to that search are presented to him. Jooble’s simple yet intuitive tools match the candidates’ skills with the job openings for better search results.
Jooble also has some advanced tools to aid the users with their search queries.
What are the advantages of using Jooble?
Some of the advantages of using Jooble for your recruitment are –
- Being a job aggregator, Jooble showcases jobs from multiple sources on its platform. For example – job boards, corporate websites, social media, etc.
- It has a tremendous reach approximately 270,000 visits per month. This ensures that your jobs reach out to a maximum number of candidates.
- Jooble also provides you with detailed insights into the performance of your jobs via an analytics tool.
- You can sponsor your jobs using targeted ads so that your jobs reach out to the desired audience.
- Jooble sends out job alerts to candidates after matching their skills with job requirements.
How to post a job on Jooble?
To post your job opening on Jooble, you need to create an account on Jooble by creating an account. In order to be eligible for posting jobs, you should confirm your account registration via your email. You can then follow the instructions in the vacancy designer and post your job openings on Jooble.
Jobsoid provides you a seamless method of posting your jobs on Jooble for free. All you need to do is create a job opening on Jobsoid and publish it. It will be posted on Jooble in just one click as Jobsoid is directly integrated with Jooble for the job posting.
Here is a help article that will guide you to create and publish your job openings on Jobsoid – Posting a New Job Opening in Jobsoid.
Note that Jobsoid reviews your job openings before sending them to Jooble. Thereby, decreasing your chances of job rejection. Thus, you have an engaging job opening live on Jooble in just a few clicks.
Frequently Asked Questions about Jooble
1. How can I post a job on Jooble?
You can post your job opening on Jooble directly with the help of Jobsoid. As Jobsoid is integrated with Jooble for seamless job posting, every job opening you publish on Jobsoid is automatically published on Jooble.
2. How can I write an engaging job description?
Writing engaging job descriptions is not a reason to worry with Jobsoid. You can choose from our extensive library of job descriptions and create your job listing. These job descriptions are free to use and easily customizable.
3. Can I post my job on Jooble for free?
Yes, you can post your jobs on Jooble for free.
4. What is premium posting?
Premium posting is sponsoring your jobs using targeted ads so that they reach out to your desired audience quickly, in an effective manner.
5. How will my job reach candidates if I sponsor my jobs?
Your jobs will be displayed at the top of the search results page. In addition to this, your job ad will be included in job alert emails sent by Jooble to its candidates.
Jooble is the best platform to advertise your job openings and find talented professionals for your job roles. With Jobsoid, you can publish your job openings on Jooble in a jiffy. So, sign up for a Free Jobsoid account to get started right away!