In this blog,
- Introduction – Jora
- Advantages of using Jora
- How to post a job on Jora?
- FAQs regarding job posting on Jora
Introduction – Jora
Jora is a well-known job search engine that aims at simplifying job search for job seekers as well as employers. This job board simplifies the overall user experience and takes job-search related frustrations away from job seekers. Headquartered in Melbourne, Jora is one of the preferred job advertising sites by professionals today.
Jora sources job openings from various job sites across different locations and publishes them on their job board. Jora is currently active in around 35 countries. In addition to this, Jora is partners with major job boards across the world such as JobStreet, SEEK Australia, BrighterMonday, Workana, etc. to ensure better reach for your job openings. Jora aims to be one of the largest platforms providing quality jobs around the world. It has recently become a part of SEEK, one of the global leaders in job advertising.
What are the advantages of using Jora?
Jora is a job aggregator platform and a search engine that helps you advertise your job openings. Here are some of the advantages of using Jora in your job advertising strategy.
- It ensures that your job openings reach out to a large number of candidates.
- Jora has partnered with numerous other job boards to ensure good reach for your jobs.
- Jora sends out automatic job notifications sent to the candidates
- You can widen your job reach by sponsoring your jobs on Jora using various promotional plans
How to post a job on Jora?
You can post your job opening on Jora in just 6 simple steps.
- Firstly, visit www.jora.com
- Secondly, click on Post a Job button
- Next, enter the desired details about your job opening such as Job Title, Description, Location, etc.
- You will be prompted to enter your company information in this step. Enter the specified details and click on the Next button
- At this step, you will be required to create an account with Jora. Provide the necessary information about your company and create an employer account for your company
Once your account is set up, you can click on the Post Job button and publish your job opening
Instead of following this lengthy process for advertising your jobs on Jora, you can leverage Jobsoid to publish your job openings automatically. You just have to create a job opening in Jobsoid and publish the same. Due to Jobsoid-Jora integration, every job opening you publish on Jobsoid will be automatically posted on Jora without any manual intervention. You no longer have to sign up for a Jora account or visit the site in order to post your job opening.
Read this help article to understand how to post a job on Jobsoid.
Frequently Asked Questions about posting job on Jora
1. Is Jora free?
Yes, Jora offers you the flexibility to post up to 10 active job openings at a time.
2. Is job publishing on Jora via Jobsoid free?
Absolutely, you can post your jobs on Jora for free by using Jobsoid.
3. I need a job description for my job. Where do I find one?
You can refer to Jobsoid’s free job descriptions library to write an engaging job description. These ready-to-use job descriptions fulfill the job posting requirements stated by the job boards.
4. What can I do so that my jobs receive maximum exposure?
You can sponsor your jobs on Jora. Sponsored ads are displayed at the top and bottom of the job search page. They are also included in email alerts sent to the candidates. Hence, your jobs receive maximum candidate exposure.
5. How many jobs can I sponsor at a time on Jora?
The number of job ads you can sponsor depends on your location. For example – You can sponsor up to 100 ads if you are based out of Malaysia. But you are allowed to sponsor only 15 jobs if you are based in the Philippines.
Including job advertising on Jora in your recruiting strategy is certainly effective for finding talented professionals for your jobs. Sign up for a Free Jobsoid account to publish your jobs on Jora in just a few clicks.