What is Jobomas?
Jobomas is one of the fastest-growing job boards around the world. It is also one of the leading job boards in the USA.
Jobomas offers an excellent platform for job advertising. Furthermore, it also offers extensive candidate search using simple, highlighted, and premium advertisements. Its rich international database of candidate resumes of the best professionals from all over the world helps you hire the best without much effort.
Jobomas provides various features to hiring managers for streamlining the job advertising process.
Jobomas allows you to post your job openings in just three simple steps. Jobomas ensure maximum exposure for job openings. Every job posting in Jobomas receives hundreds of applicants claims this platform. Jobomas will also promote your job opening on their partner network of 100+ job sites. Also, if you choose their premium plan for job advertising, your jobs will remain active for a period of 60 days.
Resume Search and Download
Jobomas has a rich database of over 1,000,000 candidate resumes. You can gain access to this extensive database of candidates in just a few clicks. Furthermore, you can also download these candidate resumes and screen them for your jobs at a nominal cost. You can also create your own database of candidates for future requirements needs.
Jobomas allows you to contact your candidates when required. You can send direct messages to your candidates via Jobomas. You can also send questionnaires to your candidates to pre-screen them before scheduling interviews for them.
Jobomas offers various pricing plans for hiring managers. These include – Free AD, Premium ADs, and Resume Download. As the name suggests, you can choose one of these pricing plans according to your hiring requirements.
Steps to publish your job on Jobomas
- Go to jobomas.com and click on the Post Job Offer button
- This will take you to the Jobomas Login page. If you have an account with Jobomas, you can enter your login details to log in. If not, you can create a new employer account by clicking on Create an Account link
- Enter your company details and create your employer account
- Once your account is created, you can log in to your account. This will redirect you to your employer dashboard
- Click on the ‘Post a Job Offer’ button on your dashboard
- Enter all the details about the job opening such as the job title, job description, roles and responsibilities, job location, etc.
- Review all the details of the job posting before posting it online
How to post a job on Jobomas in one click?
Jobsoid is an all-in-one recruitment platform that helps hiring managers streamline and boost your job advertising process. Jobsoid is integrated with Jobomas for a seamless job posting. So, every job posting you publish in Jobsoid is automatically published on the partner job boards in just one click. To understand how to publish a job opening in Jobsoid, read this help article – Posting a job in Jobsoid.
To sum up, with the help of this Jobsoid-Jobomas integration, you can publish and unpublish your job openings on Jobomas with just a click of a button. This will in turn help you speed up your recruitment process.
Frequently Asked Questions about Jobomas
1. What is Jobomas?
Jobomas is one of the world’s fastest-growing job boards. It caters to almost every industry. It also ensures that you receive qualified candidate applications for your job openings.
2. Is job posting on Jobomas free?
Yes. Jobomas allows you to post your job openings free of cost. You can, however, opt for paid plans if you want maximum exposure for your jobs and access to candidate resumes.
3. How does a job posting on Jobomas work via Jobsoid?
Jobsoid is directly integrated with Jobomas for job advertising. So, every job opening that you post on Jobsoid will be automatically published on Jobomas.
4. Are there any job posting guidelines for posting on Jobomas?
Jobomas has not listed any guidelines exclusively. However, you should ensure that your job opening has a good title, a detailed job description, precise job location, and accurate company information.
5. How can I ensure my job posting adheres to all these guidelines?
Jobsoid has a huge library of free job descriptions catering to various industries. These job descriptions are written by HR Experts and also adhere to all the job posting guidelines set by the job boards.
6. How to delete a job posting on Jobomas?
You can simply unpublish your job opening on Jobsoid and it will be automatically unpublished on Jobomas. Your job might be seen as active on Jobomas. However, it would no longer be accepting any applications.
7. Does Jobsoid offer any free plan?
Yes, Jobsoid does offer a forever-free plan to all of its users. You will have access to most of the system except for some premium features.
8. How can I sign up for Jobsoid?
You can sign up for your Jobsoid account by clicking on this Register link. A STANDARD trial plan will be activated on your account. Also, you will have access to all major features of Jobsoid.