Planning to roll out new HR technology this year? Is your workforce prepared for the big change? Since you are spending a considerable part of your HR budget on technology that allows for future growth, it is important to ensure that your employees are trained and ready to use it. Even if you deploy the best system available on the market, it will fall flat if it is not adopted by your recruitment team and they fail to make optimum utilization of the new system.
Here are 4 strategies to help you handle the deployment and ensure successful team adoption:
Communicating with Stakeholders
It is not easy to get your recruiting team onboard with new tools and techniques unless you make them understand how the change will drive efficiency and effectiveness.
- Start by defining a specific timeline so that your staff knows exactly when they can expect the changes to take place.
- Clearly explain how the change will affect them in terms of deliverables like time, effort, work efficiency, resources and how they will ultimately benefit from the transition.
- Elaborate on why the current practices fail to accommodate your future needs and how the new HR technology will help people in their day-to-day work.
Creating a Team of Change Leaders
Having a team that is committed to your cause and believes in the benefits that the change will bring in, is sure to drive the adoption and ensure a seamless transition.
- Identify your change leaders who are prepared and motivated to bring in the change.
- Harness the power of top performers to instill a sense of confidence in the remaining employees by having them vocalize their trust in the new HR technology.
- Involve top-level employees in the implementation process to motivate the rest to invest their time and effort in the change.
Choosing the Right Service Provider
When choosing your service provider, it is important to consider certain points so that you know you have partnered with the best.
- Analyze what you need out of your service provider. Pick a service provider who offers a solution that has all the features and functionalities needed to support your daily operations.
- Make sure that the vendor provides complete support with the deployment and on-boarding of the recruiting software.
- Make sure their service also includes training and consultancy so that you can speed up the whole process.
- It is also important to know if your vendor is service-oriented and his solution has the flexibility to accommodate your future needs.
- Finally, round the clock technical support will help you make your transition a huge success.
Tailor the Implementation to Suit Your Staff’s Ability to Change
The best way to bring in any technological change is to implement it in phases. This will help your staff fully understand the new technology and develop the competence needed to ensure optimum utilization.
- Start with testing the new recruiting software and assess what works for your staff and what doesn’t before it is completely integrated into your existing workflow.
- After implementation, conduct a training session where every employee is made to understand how the recruiting software works to boost their work efficiency.
- Use the training to demonstrate how this hr technology will help save time and effort and be sure to resolve every query and concern raised during the process.
- Have the team of trainers discuss how this transition will deliver tangible benefits as this will minimize any disruption and promote a faster rate of adoption.
When people will understand why this change is necessary and how it will make their life easy and work more efficient, they will proactively participate and successfully take on their new positions and tasks.
If you are looking for a vendor that ensures 24×7 uptime, priority support, complete data security, and regular updates at an affordable pricing, you can count on Jobsoid. Get started with a free trial today for hands-on-experience!