In this blog,
- What is Glassdoor?
- Why should you include Glassdoor in your job advertising strategy?
- How to post a job on Glassdoor in few easy steps?
- Frequently asked questions about Glassdoor Job Posting
What is Glassdoor?
Glassdoor is a job advertising platform and an employer branding website that helps you attract and hire quality talent for your job roles. It also offers employees the flexibility to leave their reviews about the company they work for.
It is said that Glassdoor has around 67 million unique monthly visitors on its platform. Glassdoor has about 50 million reviews, salary insights, and interview reviews for nearly 1 million companies across the globe. It is an excellent platform to find great talent for your team.
Glassdoor has now partnered with Indeed for a seamless job posting experience. This will help employers attract and hire talented professionals more efficiently. It will ensure the right talent acquisition and recruitment.
Every job opening that you publish on Indeed will be automatically posted on Glassdoor. Thus, ensuring a tremendous reach for your jobs.
Why should you include Glassdoor in your job advertising strategy?
Glassdoor is one of the most preferred online job sites by job seekers today. Here are some of the reasons why you should include Glassdoor in your job advertising strategy.
- Firstly, it helps you advertise your job openings to a larger talent pool and tap into qualified candidates with ease.
- Secondly, it helps in employer branding. You can share glimpses of your company culture and work environment. You can also convey your vision and goals to attract your potential hires.
- Thirdly, it offers the best social proof. Ask your employees to write their reviews on your page. Tell them to highlight the positives so that your potential candidates get a realistic picture of working for you.
- Fourthly, it provides you with an insight into what your employees think about you and also provides opportunities for company improvements.
- Lastly, it helps you share company updates. You can share the latest blogs, company news, etc., on your Glassdoor page.
How to post a job on Glassdoor in few easy steps?
Jobsoid is integrated with Glassdoor for a seamless job posting. In order to post a job on Glassdoor, you just need a Jobsoid account. Every job opening that you publish on Jobsoid will be automatically posted on your Glassdoor page.
Here is how you can post your job on Jobsoid.
- On the New Job page, enter the job title.
- Enter the job description in the provided text area using the rich text editor. You can also import ready-to-use job description templates from Jobsoid’s job description library.
- Enter other details about the job, such as job location, department, and other required information.
- Allocate hiring managers to this job opening.
- Make your job live on Jobsoid as well as other job sites like Glassdoor by clicking on Publish button.
To know more in detail, how to customize your job opening with questionnaires, video screening, etc., read this help article – How to post a job.
You can publish your job openings on Glassdoor for free in just five steps with the help of Jobsoid. No Glassdoor account creation or manual job posting is required.
Frequently Asked Questions about Glassdoor Job Posting
1. How can I create an account on Glassdoor?
You will be required to fill in your company details on the Employer Signup Form. But if you are using Jobsoid, your account will be automatically created, and jobs will be posted.
2. Is Jobsoid a free software?
Yes, Jobsoid does offer you a lifetime free account. If you wish for advanced functionalities, you can subscribe to the desired subscription plan. Sign up for a free account right away!
3. Can I post my jobs on Glassdoor for free via Jobsoid?
Absolutely. Every job opening that you post on Jobsoid will be automatically sent to Glassdoor for publication. In addition to this, it will also be shared on leading job boards for free.
4. Glassdoor has now partnered with Indeed. Will I have to post jobs on both platforms?
No, you can post your job opening on Jobsoid. And, it will be automatically shared on both these platforms.
5. How can I write an engaging job description for my Glassdoor job ad?
You can make use of Jobsoid’s rich library of job descriptions. There are around 700+ job descriptions, catering to various industries. These job descriptions are written by HR Experts and fulfill all the job posting requirements as stated by the job boards.
6. Can I delete the job opening I posted on Glassdoor?
Yes, unpublishing a job on Jobsoid will automatically unpublish it on Glassdoor. Though it might appear on your Glassdoor page, it will be in the inactive stage.